Cadence13 Sets Psychological Thriller, Noir Mystery for Debut Audio Feature Slate
The Entercom-owned podcast company has teamed with Endeavor Content on the venture.
Cadence13's first slate of audio features will include a horror project, a noir mystery and a psychological thriller.
The Entercom-owned podcast company is preparing to launch a batch of movie-length scripted podcasts, dubbed C13Features, later this year. This will mark the company's first foray into fiction podcasts. Its previous originals have included unscripted shows Once Upon a Time... In the Valley and Gangster Capitalism.
- Audacy’s Cadence13 Launches “Know Mercy with Stephen A. Smith”
- C13Originals and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Historian Jon Meacham Launch New Season of Acclaimed Franchise “It Was Said”
- Cadence13’s Originals Studios Accelerates TV and Film Adaptation Plans with Hire of Veteran Hollywood Executive
- Audacy’s Cadence13 Partners with Renowned Media Giant Stephen A. Smith for First-Ever Podcast
- C13Originals Launches Documentary Podcast Series “The Sunshine Place” In Partnership With Team Downey And Wink Pictures