Cadence13 Sets Psychological Thriller, Noir Mystery for Debut Audio Feature Slate
The Entercom-owned podcast company has teamed with Endeavor Content on the venture.
Cadence13's first slate of audio features will include a horror project, a noir mystery and a psychological thriller.
The Entercom-owned podcast company is preparing to launch a batch of movie-length scripted podcasts, dubbed C13Features, later this year. This will mark the company's first foray into fiction podcasts. Its previous originals have included unscripted shows Once Upon a Time... In the Valley and Gangster Capitalism.
- Acclaimed Actors Kate Mara and Adam Scott Board C13Features Podcast Movie ‘Ghostwriter’
- C13Originals and Jon Meacham Podcast Studio Launches Sports Extension of Award-Winning Documentary Franchise
- C13Features Taps Kiernan Shipka to Star in ‘Treat’
- Darren Criss and Este Haim’s Friendship Takes Center Stage on That Thing I Do
- Go Inside One of Hollywood’s Wildest Scandals