Cadence13 Sets Psychological Thriller, Noir Mystery for Debut Audio Feature Slate
The Entercom-owned podcast company has teamed with Endeavor Content on the venture.
Cadence13's first slate of audio features will include a horror project, a noir mystery and a psychological thriller.
The Entercom-owned podcast company is preparing to launch a batch of movie-length scripted podcasts, dubbed C13Features, later this year. This will mark the company's first foray into fiction podcasts. Its previous originals have included unscripted shows Once Upon a Time... In the Valley and Gangster Capitalism.
- ‘No Place Like Home’: Seyward Darby & Ariel Ramchandani To Host Podcast About Heist Of Dorothy’s Iconic Ruby Slippers
- American Public Media and Cadence13 Team Up for Multi-Year Strategic Partnership
- Amplify Voices, the Media Production Company Founded by NFL Coach Pete Carroll, Launches Flagship Podcast
- Gigi Gorgeous Is Launching Podcast ‘Queerified’ With Her Best Friend, Mimi
- C13Originals Expands Audio Documentary Slate with New Season of Peabody Award-Nominated “Gangster Capitalism”