Cadence13 Sets Psychological Thriller, Noir Mystery for Debut Audio Feature Slate
The Entercom-owned podcast company has teamed with Endeavor Content on the venture.
Cadence13's first slate of audio features will include a horror project, a noir mystery and a psychological thriller.
The Entercom-owned podcast company is preparing to launch a batch of movie-length scripted podcasts, dubbed C13Features, later this year. This will mark the company's first foray into fiction podcasts. Its previous originals have included unscripted shows Once Upon a Time... In the Valley and Gangster Capitalism.
- Entercom’s Cadence13 and Pineapple Street Studios Name Brian Swarth Head of Marketing, Podcasts
- Cadence13 Sets Psychological Thriller, Noir Mystery for Debut Audio Feature Slate
- New Piece Of The D’Amelio Family Empire: A Podcast Starring Mom And Dad
- Cadence13 Partners with Punchbowl News for Daily Podcast
- Cadence13 Partners with Self-Help ‘Anti-Guru’ Sarah Knight