Cadence13 Sets Psychological Thriller, Noir Mystery for Debut Audio Feature Slate
The Entercom-owned podcast company has teamed with Endeavor Content on the venture.
Cadence13's first slate of audio features will include a horror project, a noir mystery and a psychological thriller.
The Entercom-owned podcast company is preparing to launch a batch of movie-length scripted podcasts, dubbed C13Features, later this year. This will mark the company's first foray into fiction podcasts. Its previous originals have included unscripted shows Once Upon a Time... In the Valley and Gangster Capitalism.
- Dana Carvey & David Spade Launch Weekly ‘SNL’ Talk Show Podcast ‘Fly On The Wall’ With Cadence13
- ‘Podcast Movies’? Feature-length Fiction Stretches the Medium
- Cadence13 Announces Extension of “Unsolved Mysteries” Podcast
- C13Features Unveils Trailer and Cover Art for Podcast Movie ‘Ghostwriter’ Starring Kate Mara and Adam Scott
- Cadence13 Signs Multi-Year Contract Extension with Globally Renowned Thought Leader, New York Times Bestselling Author, and Activist Glennon Doyle