New Piece Of The D’Amelio Family Empire: A Podcast Starring Mom And Dad
The ruling family of TikTok is expanding its reach: Marc and Heidi D’Amelio, the parents of Charli and Dixie, are now getting their own podcast, too.
“Marc & Heidi: The Other D’Amelios” will debut Feb. 23, the weekly episodes centered on the couple’s observations about raising their super-star children, who are two of the most-followed people on TikTok with more than 155 million subscribers. Charli, 16, and Dixie, 19, launched their own podcast, “2 Chix,” in October, and the series has trended on the top of Apple’s charts. Both “Marc & Heidi” and “2 Chix” are produced through podcast company Ramble.
- Check Out More Fun-to-Listen-To Podcast Finds
- NBA All-Star Carmelo Anthony to Launch Debut Podcast with Creative 7 and Cadence13
- Best podcasts for when you’re on vacation, traveling, or taking a road trip
- C13Originals and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Historian Jon Meacham Launch New Season of Critically Acclaimed “Hope, Through History” Documentary Podcast
- ‘No Place Like Home’: Seyward Darby & Ariel Ramchandani To Host Podcast About Heist Of Dorothy’s Iconic Ruby Slippers