New Piece Of The D’Amelio Family Empire: A Podcast Starring Mom And Dad
The ruling family of TikTok is expanding its reach: Marc and Heidi D’Amelio, the parents of Charli and Dixie, are now getting their own podcast, too.
“Marc & Heidi: The Other D’Amelios” will debut Feb. 23, the weekly episodes centered on the couple’s observations about raising their super-star children, who are two of the most-followed people on TikTok with more than 155 million subscribers. Charli, 16, and Dixie, 19, launched their own podcast, “2 Chix,” in October, and the series has trended on the top of Apple’s charts. Both “Marc & Heidi” and “2 Chix” are produced through podcast company Ramble.
- C13Originals Teams with Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Tim Weiner to Expand Acclaimed Documentary Series with New Focus on Ukraine
- C13Originals and Jon Meacham Podcast Studio Launch Daily History Series
- C13Originals and James Andrew Miller Launch New Chapter of Critically Acclaimed “Origins” Podcast Series, Focused on HBO
- Cadence13 Partners with Buzzworthy New Media Company Puck for “The Powers That Be Daily” Podcast
- You Must Remember This’ Podcast to Tackle Erotic Movies of ’80s and ’90s