New Piece Of The D’Amelio Family Empire: A Podcast Starring Mom And Dad
The ruling family of TikTok is expanding its reach: Marc and Heidi D’Amelio, the parents of Charli and Dixie, are now getting their own podcast, too.
“Marc & Heidi: The Other D’Amelios” will debut Feb. 23, the weekly episodes centered on the couple’s observations about raising their super-star children, who are two of the most-followed people on TikTok with more than 155 million subscribers. Charli, 16, and Dixie, 19, launched their own podcast, “2 Chix,” in October, and the series has trended on the top of Apple’s charts. Both “Marc & Heidi” and “2 Chix” are produced through podcast company Ramble.
- Cadence13 and Iconic Actress Ellen Pompeo Partner on Podcast
- Global Superstar Demi Lovato to Launch Podcast “4D with Demi Lovato” in Partnership with Cadence13, OBB Sound, and SB Projects
- Cadence13 Partners with Globally Renowned Thought Leader, Bestselling Author, and Activist Glennon Doyle for First-Ever Podcast
- Cadence13 Partners with Journalist and Bestselling Author Lizzy Goodman for Podcast Exploring the Creative Process of Top Artists
- C13Originals and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Historian Jon Meacham Expand Partnership, Launch History-Focused Podcast Studio “Shining City Audio” Co-Venture