New Piece Of The D’Amelio Family Empire: A Podcast Starring Mom And Dad
The ruling family of TikTok is expanding its reach: Marc and Heidi D’Amelio, the parents of Charli and Dixie, are now getting their own podcast, too.
“Marc & Heidi: The Other D’Amelios” will debut Feb. 23, the weekly episodes centered on the couple’s observations about raising their super-star children, who are two of the most-followed people on TikTok with more than 155 million subscribers. Charli, 16, and Dixie, 19, launched their own podcast, “2 Chix,” in October, and the series has trended on the top of Apple’s charts. Both “Marc & Heidi” and “2 Chix” are produced through podcast company Ramble.
- UFO Audio Series ‘High Strange’ In The Works As Cadence13 & Tenderfoot TV Extend Podcast Partnership
- Cadence13 Launches “Free Period” Podcast with Artists and Best Friends Sasha Spielberg and Alana Haim
- Audacy’s Cadence13 Launches “Know Mercy with Stephen A. Smith”
- C13Originals and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Historian Jon Meacham Launch New Season of Acclaimed Franchise “It Was Said”
- Cadence13’s Originals Studios Accelerates TV and Film Adaptation Plans with Hire of Veteran Hollywood Executive