New Piece Of The D’Amelio Family Empire: A Podcast Starring Mom And Dad
The ruling family of TikTok is expanding its reach: Marc and Heidi D’Amelio, the parents of Charli and Dixie, are now getting their own podcast, too.
“Marc & Heidi: The Other D’Amelios” will debut Feb. 23, the weekly episodes centered on the couple’s observations about raising their super-star children, who are two of the most-followed people on TikTok with more than 155 million subscribers. Charli, 16, and Dixie, 19, launched their own podcast, “2 Chix,” in October, and the series has trended on the top of Apple’s charts. Both “Marc & Heidi” and “2 Chix” are produced through podcast company Ramble.
- Entercom’s Cadence13 and Pineapple Street Studios Name Brian Swarth Head of Marketing, Podcasts
- Cadence13 Sets Psychological Thriller, Noir Mystery for Debut Audio Feature Slate
- New Piece Of The D’Amelio Family Empire: A Podcast Starring Mom And Dad
- Cadence13 Partners with Punchbowl News for Daily Podcast
- Cadence13 Partners with Self-Help ‘Anti-Guru’ Sarah Knight