‘Unsolved Mysteries’ Moves Into Podcasting With Cadence13 Deal
Cosgrove/Meurer Productions, the company behind the true-crime and unexplained phenomenon series, has struck a deal with Entercom-owned Cadence13 for the podcast series.
Each week, an episode will present all new unsolved cases and take a deep dive into a specific story. The series will feature the original theme music, a narrator and interviews with individuals involved in the cases as well as a call out for more information.
- Cadence13 and Iconic Actress Ellen Pompeo Partner on Podcast
- Global Superstar Demi Lovato to Launch Podcast “4D with Demi Lovato” in Partnership with Cadence13, OBB Sound, and SB Projects
- Cadence13 Partners with Globally Renowned Thought Leader, Bestselling Author, and Activist Glennon Doyle for First-Ever Podcast
- Cadence13 Partners with Journalist and Bestselling Author Lizzy Goodman for Podcast Exploring the Creative Process of Top Artists
- C13Originals and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Historian Jon Meacham Expand Partnership, Launch History-Focused Podcast Studio “Shining City Audio” Co-Venture