‘Unsolved Mysteries’ Moves Into Podcasting With Cadence13 Deal
Cosgrove/Meurer Productions, the company behind the true-crime and unexplained phenomenon series, has struck a deal with Entercom-owned Cadence13 for the podcast series.
Each week, an episode will present all new unsolved cases and take a deep dive into a specific story. The series will feature the original theme music, a narrator and interviews with individuals involved in the cases as well as a call out for more information.
- C13Features Unveils Trailer and Cover Art for its First Podcast Movie ‘Treat’
- C13Originals Partners with Campside Media for Investigative Documentary Podcast Series About the Dark Secrets of Victoria’s Secret
- “So Coke-y…So Entitled!”: This Is What It Was Like Going to Bennington College With Bret Easton Ellis, Donna Tartt, and Jonathan Lethem
- Cadence13 Launches ‘Clear Eyes, Full Hearts: A Friday Night Lights Rewatch’ Podcast
- Acclaimed Actors Kate Mara and Adam Scott Board C13Features Podcast Movie ‘Ghostwriter’