‘Unsolved Mysteries’ Moves Into Podcasting With Cadence13 Deal
Cosgrove/Meurer Productions, the company behind the true-crime and unexplained phenomenon series, has struck a deal with Entercom-owned Cadence13 for the podcast series.
Each week, an episode will present all new unsolved cases and take a deep dive into a specific story. The series will feature the original theme music, a narrator and interviews with individuals involved in the cases as well as a call out for more information.
- Check Out More Fun-to-Listen-To Podcast Finds
- NBA All-Star Carmelo Anthony to Launch Debut Podcast with Creative 7 and Cadence13
- Best podcasts for when you’re on vacation, traveling, or taking a road trip
- C13Originals and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Historian Jon Meacham Launch New Season of Critically Acclaimed “Hope, Through History” Documentary Podcast
- ‘No Place Like Home’: Seyward Darby & Ariel Ramchandani To Host Podcast About Heist Of Dorothy’s Iconic Ruby Slippers