‘Unsolved Mysteries’ Moves Into Podcasting With Cadence13 Deal
Cosgrove/Meurer Productions, the company behind the true-crime and unexplained phenomenon series, has struck a deal with Entercom-owned Cadence13 for the podcast series.
Each week, an episode will present all new unsolved cases and take a deep dive into a specific story. The series will feature the original theme music, a narrator and interviews with individuals involved in the cases as well as a call out for more information.
- UFO Audio Series ‘High Strange’ In The Works As Cadence13 & Tenderfoot TV Extend Podcast Partnership
- Cadence13 Launches “Free Period” Podcast with Artists and Best Friends Sasha Spielberg and Alana Haim
- Audacy’s Cadence13 Launches “Know Mercy with Stephen A. Smith”
- C13Originals and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Historian Jon Meacham Launch New Season of Acclaimed Franchise “It Was Said”
- Cadence13’s Originals Studios Accelerates TV and Film Adaptation Plans with Hire of Veteran Hollywood Executive