‘Unsolved Mysteries’ Moves Into Podcasting With Cadence13 Deal
Cosgrove/Meurer Productions, the company behind the true-crime and unexplained phenomenon series, has struck a deal with Entercom-owned Cadence13 for the podcast series.
Each week, an episode will present all new unsolved cases and take a deep dive into a specific story. The series will feature the original theme music, a narrator and interviews with individuals involved in the cases as well as a call out for more information.
- Audacy’s Cadence13 Launches “Know Mercy with Stephen A. Smith”
- C13Originals and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Historian Jon Meacham Launch New Season of Acclaimed Franchise “It Was Said”
- Cadence13’s Originals Studios Accelerates TV and Film Adaptation Plans with Hire of Veteran Hollywood Executive
- Audacy’s Cadence13 Partners with Renowned Media Giant Stephen A. Smith for First-Ever Podcast
- C13Originals Launches Documentary Podcast Series “The Sunshine Place” In Partnership With Team Downey And Wink Pictures