‘Unsolved Mysteries’ Moves Into Podcasting With Cadence13 Deal
Cosgrove/Meurer Productions, the company behind the true-crime and unexplained phenomenon series, has struck a deal with Entercom-owned Cadence13 for the podcast series.
Each week, an episode will present all new unsolved cases and take a deep dive into a specific story. The series will feature the original theme music, a narrator and interviews with individuals involved in the cases as well as a call out for more information.
- Entercom’s Cadence13 and Pineapple Street Studios Name Brian Swarth Head of Marketing, Podcasts
- Cadence13 Sets Psychological Thriller, Noir Mystery for Debut Audio Feature Slate
- New Piece Of The D’Amelio Family Empire: A Podcast Starring Mom And Dad
- Cadence13 Partners with Punchbowl News for Daily Podcast
- Cadence13 Partners with Self-Help ‘Anti-Guru’ Sarah Knight