‘Unsolved Mysteries’ Moves Into Podcasting With Cadence13 Deal
Cosgrove/Meurer Productions, the company behind the true-crime and unexplained phenomenon series, has struck a deal with Entercom-owned Cadence13 for the podcast series.
Each week, an episode will present all new unsolved cases and take a deep dive into a specific story. The series will feature the original theme music, a narrator and interviews with individuals involved in the cases as well as a call out for more information.
- Deadline – ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ Moves Into Podcasting With Cadence13 Deal
- Cadence13, Luminary, and Prologue Projects Partner on Distribution of Season One of Award-Winning Podcast “Fiasco”
- Ex-Astros GM Jeff Luhnow breaks silence about cheating scandal on upcoming podcast
- BUZZFEED NEWS Publish Landmark Investigation
- Cadence13 Teams with Critically Acclaimed “The Great” Actress Elle Fanning on Documentary Podcast Series